Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rainy Summer Sunday


"It's raining, it's pouring,
Elsie Mokete's exploring,
With her short hair cut
She paddles in mud,
On a rainy Slater Street morning."

Hi, Elsie Mokete here. Do you like my new photos?

My upright takes me outside in a torrential downpour so I can experience a real Ontario rain! It feels good after all the heat, but I'm really getting wet...how come if the rain's supposed to feel so good on the skin, he's under an umbrella?

I'm soaking wet now. And starting to get a little chilly. I need a hug to keep me warm. Wouldn't it be fun to pick me up, and hold me close?

One soggy little doggie (I'm looking  at the front door, wanting to go in) and a happy upright who really doesn't mind getting wet.

Hope you enjoy some rain so your garden will grow.
love Elsie Mokete


No comments:

Post a Comment